I packed for 2 weeks- 2 suitcases, 1 carry on. Yeah, I packed for a two week hiatus, with children, and a hubs, with only 2 suitcases...crazy, right?!
Grab a pen or just read and take note on how, I , a fashionista, packed for 2 weeks:
1. Don't over or under pack
2. Florida is hot and the summer is a rainy season too, so bring the obvious: sunscreen, umbrellas and bug spray...yup, the nasty mosquitoes are hungry so be prepared.
3. Straw hats
4. A Beach bag and a cross-body bag
5. Flip- Flops and cute, comfy sandals...I broke out my Birkenstocks...of course I went there!! Don't knock it till you try it...your lovely feet will thank you!
6. Swimsuits and cover- ups ( Bring 2 of each)
7. I actually will not mention jewelry because I hate tan lines and I get too hot, however, at the Disney parks, I wore simple pieces when we were going to special restaurants.
8. I recycled my wardrobe since I had the luxury of having a washer and dryer in the room.
I packed: Maxi dresses, simple dresses, chambray shirt, sleeveless blouses, a white T-shirt, shorts, pants. And if you are wondering about my kids and my hubs, I packed very little for them also and they interchanged the outfits as well ( I have them well trained).
9. I won't lie to you, I did bring extra tees just in case.
10. I took pictures of my looks before I packed so I didn't have to say " what am I going to wear ?"- easy peezy